A community college liaison is essential to a positive experience for everyone. Possible duties include the following. This should be adapted for each situation and number of high schools.
- Can assist high schools with curriculum development and professional development if they have a course that meets PWR guidelines (e.g., PMGE, tech math)
- Collection and management of documentation going to portability panel
- Coordinating development of MOU with high schools
- Look at data with high schools once implementation is far enough along
- Write a common assessment with high schools (optional; does not function as a placement test)
- Promote the course with high schools with letters and meetings for parents